This easy Summer Detox Salad recipe is made with a load of delicious ingredients that you can feel great about enjoying. It’s packed with veggies, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits to help detoxify your body and support your immune system. This quick to make lunch or dinner is also dairy free, gluten free, low carb and vegan friendly.
I love everything about this Summer Detox Salad. It’s my take on a Whole Foods detox salad that I used to buy all the time until I started making my own version at home.
Chronic inflammation is a main contributor to a number of diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and cancer. Incorporating a diet that includes eating plenty of immune boosting foods that are loaded with antioxidants and ant-inflammatory properties can help keep your immune system strong in order to ward off these diseases.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
• 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed and cut into cubes
• 2 bunches (1 oz./30g) of parsley, roughly chopped
• 1/4 (46g) cooked quinoa
• 1/2 cucumber, cut into cubes
• 1/2 courgette (zucchini), cut into cubes
• 1 small red onion, finely diced
• 1 tsp. olive oil
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1/4 cup (30g) mixed seeds and nuts, to garnish
1. In a medium bowl, add parsley, avocado, quinoa, cucumber, zucchini, and onion and toss to combine.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon, season with salt and pepper, then mix to combine and serve sprinkled with nuts and seeds.
Avocados are an excellent food, loaded with nutrients, many of which are lacking in the modern diet.
Per serving equals:
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try. For more healthy and delicious immunity boosting recipes, grab a copy of my Immunity Support Recipe eBook.
If you want to lose weight without restrictions or fad diets, book your free consultation with me today.