Sculptrition is dedicated to ensuring that your information is secure and protected. To ensure that there is no authorised access to your information or disclosure of this information, Sculptrition has put in place appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures to protect your information, including the information that is collected online.
Sculptrition adheres to all of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation. In order to ensure the protection of the information that you provide both in the coaching sessions and online, we undertake the following actions:
- Sculptrition only collects personal information where strictly required and will delete or destroy this information where it is no longer necessary for coaching or for satisfying any legal or accounting responsibilities that we are subject to.
- Sculptrition addresses and considers confidentiality and the privacy of information at every stage of this information being provided, both online and in-person sessions.
- Sculptrition ensures very high standards of practice when dealing with any information provided.
The steps that Sculptrition takes to protect your personal information include the following:
- Any financial information, including credit card details, are destroyed or deleted as soon as they are processed.
- Notes taken during sessions are handwritten and are stored in locked cabinets.
- Notes are written in a form which ensures that the client cannot be identified by anyone unintentionally reading the notes.
- All emails relating to the therapy are kept on a password protected computer and are deleted after the termination of the therapeutic relationship.
This website may contain links to other websites. Once you use these links to leave this site, please note that we do not have any control over the other website that you have accessed or over the use of data provided on that website. Any such websites are therefore not covered by this privacy statement and you are advised to consult the privacy statement detailed on the website in question for further information on how that website will store and process your data.
1.3 Personal Data Collection
The personal data that Sculptrition may hold or collect about you includes:
- Identity data: your first name and last name
- Contact data: email address and telephone number
- Financial data: payment card details
- Transaction data: details about services you have purchased from us
- Marketing data: details about your preferences on receiving marketing communications from us
Sculptrition will not lease, distribute, sell or otherwise provide your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law or any regulatory authority to do so.
You may at any time, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation, request from us details of the personal information that we hold about you or removal of this data. If you would like a copy of this information please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information that we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect then please email us as soon as possible so that we can promptly correct any incorrect information.
Where you have signed up to receive services from Sculptrition, we hold your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the contract that we have with you to provide therapy and/or our other services.
In some circumstances and where you have provided us with your personal data for these purposes, we may use your data for marketing that is in your legitimate interests. In selling our services to you, and as you have expressed an interest in finding out more about our services and offers, we believe that holding your data is appropriate and reasonable.
You may at any time request that we delete or amend this data or stop sending you marketing communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.