This Low Carb Turkey Salad recipe is the perfect balance of colourful, crunchy and creamy.
The main ingredient for this recipe is, of course, turkey! Mixed in with and to create a tasty and satisfying salad.
Turkey is high in protein and provides a good amount of Vitamin B6 and B12. It also contains zero carbs!
If you don't have any cooked turkey readily available, you can replace it with either turkey steaks or left over roast chicken.
This Low Carb Turkey Salad is suitable for Gluten-Free, Low Carb and Keto diets.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
• 1 lb. (450g) cooked turkey breast, sliced
• 1 cup (70g) white cabbage, shredded
• 1 cup (70g) red cabbage, shredded
• 1 red bell pepper, finely sliced
• 1 large carrot, grated
• 6 radishes, finely sliced
• 1 cup (100g) bean sprouts
• 3 green onions, finely sliced
• 4 tbsp. coriander, chopped
• 3 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
• 1/3 cup (30g) almonds, chopped
• 1/4 cup (60ml) tahini
• 1/4 cup (60ml) water
• 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 tbsp. honey
1. Prep all the vegetables. Wash and peel where necessary.
2. Place the shredded cabbage, turkey breast, peppers, radishes, sliced onions, grated carrot, coriander and almonds in a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
3. Make the salad dressing by blending all the dressing ingredients together until creamy.
4. Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to cover. Serve straight away or store in the fridge until required.
Per serving equals:
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try. For more healthy and delicious low carb recipes, check out my Low Carb Recipe eBook.
If you need support and guidance while on your weight loss journey, book your free consultation with me today.