Terms & Conditions
1. Digital Products: Refunds and Cancellations
All purchases of digital products are final. You cannot cancel your purchase of a digital product(s) once delivery has started, including via download or by us making it available to you attached to an email or via the cloud. By placing an order to purchase a digital product, you acknowledge and agree to this. We do not accept returns of digital products, except as required by law or unless indicated otherwise on the Sculptrition Shop page. Once you purchase a digital product we make it available to you within 2 working days, you are responsible for downloading (if applicable) and confirming your ability to access the downloads, including retrieving the licence key for the downloads (if applicable), and bear all risk of loss after downloading the digital product or retrieving the licence key, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive malfunction. If you are unable to complete a download or access a digital product please contact Sculptrition for assistance at email@example.com.
2. Digital Products: General Terms
You will be granted access to the digital product(s) shortly after purchasing the digital product(s) at www.sculptrition.com/shop. You will additionally receive an email with the relevant links to download your digital product(s) which will be valid for 30 days. By purchasing access to the digital product(s) you are granted one license to utilise the materials in the digital product(s) for personal use only. You may not share your login details to the digital product(s) with any other individual or corporation and may not sell, distribute or otherwise use any of the materials in the digital product(s) for any other purpose.
You must use our digital products in a lawful manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
You must not use our digital products or any connected service to:
- Send, receive, upload, download, store, use, distribute or publish any material that is offensive, defamatory, obscene, or which breaches any other person's intellectual property rights.
- Send unsolicited emails or messages or to collect or store personal data about other users of the digital products without their consent or for any other purpose in breach of the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Carry out any activities to obtain lists of users.
- Use or transmit through our digital products any material that contains viruses or use any software designed to interrupt the functionality of any computer software or hardware or this portal.
Use by you of digital products in breach of the above entitles Sculptrition to terminate immediately your licence to use our digital products.
Use by you of our digital products is subject to our fair use policy which is determined by the sole discretion of Sculptrition. Should Sculptrition consider your digital product use to be in breach of what Sculptrition considers to be fair use, Sculptrition reserves the right to terminate your digital product licences immediately and without notice.
Whilst Sculptrition endeavours to ensure that the information on our digital products is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Sculptrition does not accept any liability for error or omission.
We welcome the reporting of any errors found in our digital products or information relating to products and services. Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. One-on-one Sessions: Payment and Cancellation Policy
To secure your appointment booking we require full payment of the session cost at least 48 hours before your appointment. If you do not make payment of the full amount for the session at least 48 hours prior to the session, your appointment will be cancelled. This full payment will be refunded in full if you cancel/re-schedule your appointment with at least 48 hours’ notice. If you would like to purchase a session or one of the session packages, this must be paid for in full 48 hours before your first session booking.
If you are unable to attend your appointment for any reason, please inform Sculptrition by emailing as soon as possible. You must give at least 48 hours’ notice to cancel your appointment. If you give less than 48 hours’ notice to cancel your appointment, you will be charged in full for the session.
Whilst we endeavour not to cancel any appointments, where Sculptrition is required to cancel your appointment for any reason, you will be given as much notice as is possible.
Any single sessions purchased must be held within six calendar months of the purchase date. When purchasing session packages, all sessions must be held within one calendar year from the date on which the package was purchased.
Any information provided by you to Sculptrition will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party. However, the law requires disclosing your confidential information in the following limited circumstances:
- Where we have reason to suspect that you may cause or have knowledge which may lead to the harm of a child, vulnerable adult or other person.
- Where we reasonably suspect that you have been involved in or have knowledge of past or future criminal activities, including terrorism or money laundering and where such activities have not been resolved at law.
- Where we are otherwise required by law to disclose confidential information that is provided to us.
5. One-on-one Sessions: Client Responsibility
Changes to your diet and lifestyle require commitment and an ongoing effort. Whilst we are confident that you will notice improvements in how you feel and behave around health and wellness, as every individual responds differently to coaching, we cannot guarantee that this coaching will completely resolve any health condition or issue you have.
Before making any changes to your diet, lifestyle or to any medications that you are taking, we would recommend that you first consult with your GP, doctor or another medical professional.
6. One-on-One Sessions: Coaching Boundaries
The treatment that you are paying for is the face-to-face or online contact time with the Sculptrition coach. Whilst we will follow-up with you between sessions, this does not constitute a part of the service that you are paying for and we can make no guarantees as to the frequency of any such contact. We will endeavour to reply to any of your emails within a reasonable period of time but can make no guarantees as to how quickly we will be able to respond to any queries between sessions.
In order to ensure that you derive the most value from this coaching, it is important that some boundaries are established:
- Unless specifically asked to do so, please only contact your coach by email.
- Please respect your coach's privacy in their personal and professional life and do not endeavour to ask your coach questions about their personal life.
- Unless specifically told otherwise or in the case of any emergency, please aim to only send your coach updates on your progress and questions/concerns every 2-3 days at most. Please be respectful of the duty of care that your coach owes other clients and do not contact your coach multiple times over the course of one day unless requested to do so.
7. Anti-Discrimination Policy
Sculptrition is dedicated to ensuring a service which is accessible to everyone, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, race, marital status or disability.
Sculptrition is dedicated to ensuring that your information is secure and protected. To ensure that there is no authorised access to your information or disclosure of this information, Sculptrition has put in place appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures to protect your information, including the information that is collected online.
Sculptrition adheres to all of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation. In order to ensure the protection of the information that you provide both in the coaching sessions and online, we undertake the following actions:
- Sculptrition only collects personal information where strictly required and will delete or destroy this information where it is no longer necessary for coaching or for satisfying any legal or accounting responsibilities that we are subject to.
- Sculptrition addresses and considers confidentiality and the privacy of information at every stage of this information being provided, both online and in-person sessions.
- Sculptrition ensures very high standards of practice when dealing with any information provided.
The steps that Sculptrition takes to protect your personal information include the following:
- Any financial information, including credit card details, are destroyed or deleted as soon as they are processed.
- Notes taken during sessions are handwritten and are stored in locked cabinets.
- Notes are written in a form which ensures that the client cannot be identified by anyone unintentionally reading the notes.
- All emails relating to the therapy are kept on a password protected computer and are deleted after the termination of the therapeutic relationship.
This website may contain links to other websites. Once you use these links to leave this site, please note that we do not have any control over the other website that you have accessed or over the use of data provided on that website. Any such websites are therefore not covered by this privacy statement and you are advised to consult the privacy statement detailed on the website in question for further information on how that website will store and process your data.
8.3 Personal Data Collection
The personal data that Sculptrition may hold or collect about you includes:
- Identity data: your first name and last name
- Contact data: email address and telephone number
- Financial data: payment card details
- Transaction data: details about services you have purchased from us
- Marketing data: details about your preferences on receiving marketing communications from us
Sculptrition will not lease, distribute, sell or otherwise provide your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law or any regulatory authority to do so.
You may at any time, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation, request from us details of the personal information that we hold about you or removal of this data. If you would like a copy of this information please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information that we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect then please email us as soon as possible so that we can promptly correct any incorrect information.
Where you have signed up to receive services from Sculptrition, we hold your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the contract that we have with you to provide therapy and/or our other services.
In some circumstances and where you have provided us with your personal data for these purposes, we may use your data for marketing that is in your legitimate interests. In selling our services to you, and as you have expressed an interest in finding out more about our services and offers, we believe that holding your data is appropriate and reasonable.
You may at any time request that we delete or amend this data or stop sending you marketing communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By continuing to browse and use this website or purchasing any of our services, you are agreeing to comply with and to be bound by the terms and conditions of use and privacy statement contained on this page. The term “Sculptrition” or “us” or “we” or "our" refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Sculptrition advises that you consult your GP before making any significant changes to your diet or lifestyle.
- No content featured on this website is intended to constitute medical advice.
- We do not provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the information offered on this website for any specific purpose.
- Your use of the information on this website is at your own risk and Sculptrition does not accept any liability for whether the products and services purchased from this website meet your specific requirements.
- Each individual responds to coaching differently and we therefore cannot guarantee any particular outcome from the sessions sold by the Sculptrition. Whilst we will use our best endeavours to resolve the issue that you would like to work on, we cannot guarantee that this issue will be resolved in any particular timeframe or at all.
- Sculptrition will not be liable if this website is unavailable or under maintenance at any particular point in time.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You and Sculptrition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.