This super creamy smoothie is packed with healthy fats, vitamins and antioxidants. Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan, it makes a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack.
It is one of my favourite “green” smoothies – that just so happens to not be green in colour. It tastes like blueberry pie in a cold and refreshing smoothie form, with all those classic good and green ingredients blended right in.
You’ll love this as a:
deliciously portable and drinkable breakfast
sweet afternoon pick-me-up snack
quick and protein-packed way to get some good whole food fuel in you before your next workout
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
• ½ ripe avocado, flesh only
• 1 cup (125g) frozen berries
• 1 ½ cups (350ml) almond milk
• 2 tsp. honey
• 1 tbsp. ground flaxseeds
1. Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Divide the smoothie mixture between 2 glasses and serve immediately.
Per serving equals:
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try. For more healthy and delicious recipes, check out my range of Recipe eBooks.
If you need support and guidance while on your weight loss journey, book your free consultation with me today.