A fresh, healthy, and delicious autumn dinner: Salmon & Peach Salad. Includes lightly marinated salmon, sweet corn, sliced peaches and tomatoes.
The flavours come together to make a fresh and flavourful meal-sized salad that’s perfect for lunch or dinner any day of the week.
This Salmon & Peach Salad is high in protein, low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free and meal prep friendly.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
For the marinade:
• 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. tamari
• 1 tsp. maple syrup
• 1 courgette, sliced
• 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
For the salad:
• 2 salmon fillets (5oz./140g each)
• 1 cob corn, cooked
• 4 oz. (120g) salad leaves
• 1 peach, sliced
• 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1. Combine the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, tamari, maple syrup and ground pepper to make the marinade. Place the salmon skinless-side down in a flat dish, pour over the marinade. Leave it to sit in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
2. Place the salmon skinless-side down in a flat dish, pour over the marinade. Leave it to sit in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
3. Grill the corn in the oven or on a grill pan, then cool slightly and cut off the kernels. Set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and place the salmon on a baking tray. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until it is cooked through.
5. Divide the salad leaves between two bowls, top with the sliced peach, tomatoes and grilled corn. Lastly, top with the salmon, either the whole fillet or flaked.
6. To serve, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
Per serving equals:
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try. For more healthy and delicious low-carb recipes, grab a copy of my High Protein Recipe eBook.
If you want to lose weight without restrictions or fad diets, book your free consultation with me today.