These Immunity Boosting Breakfast Muffins are a tasty and easy way to start your day with a healthy breakfast. Full of immunity boosting ingredients, these breakfast muffins are extremely simple to make and super satisfying! This recipe is also gluten free, dairy free, low carb, and keto friendly!
They are a great make-ahead breakfast that is even freezer-friendly for meal prep.
You can also make this recipe vegetarian by omitting the ham and adding more of your favourite veggies.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
• ½ broccoli
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 5 eggs
• pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
• 4 slices of ham, chopped
• ⅓ cup (30g) grated cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approximately 3 minutes. Strain and cut into small pieces.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, add the minced garlic and season with salt and pepper, and chilli flakes if using.
4. Grease a 6-mould muffin tray with oil or butter, and fill the moulds with evenly divided broccoli, ham, and grated cheese. Pour the beaten eggs into the moulds and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until eggs have set.
Replace the ham with feta cheese, Goats cheese or your favourite vegetables.
Garlic should be crushed or sliced, prior to cooking, in order to ensure maximum allicin production, since allicin is responsible for many of garlic’s beneficial effects.
Per serving equals:
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try. For more healthy and delicious low-carb recipes, grab a copy of my Immunity Support Recipe eBook.
If you want to lose weight without restrictions or fad diets, book your free support session with me today.