These healthy peanut butter protein bites are packed with nutrient-dense ingredients that go perfectly together and will keep you satisfied all day long.
What is better than a healthy snack that tastes good and is ready for you whenever you have a craving for a little something sweet?
They are the perfect high-protein snack to munch on post-workout or mid-day when you need something to tide you over!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
• 1 cup (240g) natural peanut butter
• 1 cup (200g) vegan vanilla protein powder of choice
• ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. (100g) agave syrup
• ¼ cup (40g) roasted peanuts, chopped
• ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp. soy milk or other plant-based milk of choice
1. Spoon the peanut butter, vegan protein powder, agave syrup, vanilla extract, and plant-based milk into a food processor. Blend until well combined.
2. Add in the chopped peanuts and pulse a few more times. Add more peanut butter or agave syrup if the mixture is too crumbly. The mixture should hold together to form into balls.
3. Take one heaped tablespoon of the mixture and form into a ball. Repeat this process until you have 14-15 balls. Top each ball with a peanut.
4. Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge.
Per serving equals:
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try. For more healthy and delicious recipes, check out my range of Recipe eBooks.
If you need support and guidance while on your weight loss journey, book your free consultation with me today.